Terms and Conditions of giveaways at TheTVMom.com
1. Many giveaways of DVDs here on the blog are sponsored by TV Mom herself (i.e. ME). They are usually review copies of the DVDs which I have been given the privilege to view before they are released to the general public. I just can't keep everything I get, as I have a small living room and limited storage space, and I think it's nice to share with people who would like them. DVDs given away in this manner will be review copies*, unless explicitly stated otherwise in the giveaway post. These giveaways are open to anyone in the territories in which US DVDs can be viewed, and I will ship them to you as soon as I can after the contest is over and the winner is drawn.
2. Giveaways that are sponsored by publishers or networks will be labeled as such, and are usually only available to US residents due to shipping restrictions. This will be specifically noted on the giveaway post.
3. When a giveaway is over, it is the responsibility of the winner to contact TV Mom with their shipping information within 48 hours of close. If I do not receive notification from the chosen winner, a new winner will be chosen and they too will have 48 hours to contact me, and so on down the line until I hear from a winner.
4. Some giveaways will use a Rafflecopter widget, some will be simple blog post comment format. Please read the giveaway post carefully to determine what it is you the reader need to do in order to be eligible for the prize.
5. By entering a giveaway on TheTVMom.com, you are agreeing to these terms. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not enter the contest.
*A "review copy" will be an opened and pre-viewed DVD, and usually will have a hole punch out of the UPC code so they can not be resold. This is how all of my review copies come. They will be "used", as I obviously have to watch the DVD at least once to review it.